Sunday, April 4
Hmmm I got some Pink Floyd stuck in my head, now it's impossible to get anything done. And still, no one is talking on AIM. No one is talking to me that is. Am I that much of a loser?

Today was so boring, just ate and sat in front of this piece of shit you call a computer all day. And studying for those 3 upcoming bullshit tests, which I could care less about.

Wait, my dad came home with these kick ass new speakers and subwoofer for me! The old ones were starting to get burnt out and a piece of the plug broke off, so they were pretty jacked up. Not to mention I've only had those for about 2 or 3 or 4 years. I kept knocking them over too they were so light. Yup, they were cheap pieces of shit alright. These new ones kick ass, they actually weigh more than a pound and have these metal stands and a remote and spiffy subwoofer and stuff.

Wow that was a long paragraph, all about speakers! How pathetic.


Christina N. @ 9:27 PM