Wednesday, April 21
Hahaha G-Mail, makes me think of G-Unit. Real bouncy today, damn what a dumb word but obviously I have a very small vocabulary. Dammit why are people suddenly IMing me so much today. They never really did before. It's killing my keyboard. Ah whatever.

DAMMIT I CAN'T STOP TYPING. Yeah Leslie knows, I keep rambling on about how much this girl looks like an ass even if I don't know her at all. Too many mini reese's peanut butter cups in metalshop, thanks to it being Trish's birthday. But I do know someone else who looks like ass also. YEAH, COREY CAN GO STICK HIS PENIS IN A MEAT GRINDER FOR ALL I CARE.

MY HAND WON'T STOP SHAKING GODDAMMIT. How many times have I said dammit already? I'LL SAY IT AGAIN I DON'T CARE DAMMIT.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say:

HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DECK BEHIND MY HOUSE

Yeah for the past 2 months that it was being built I never bothered to go in the backyard. Fuck I haven't even gone in the backyard for the past 5 months. And suddenly when I discovered it two days ago, there are new bricks, a deck, a storage room, and the house has almost doubled its size. Shows how much I care about things.

Hm yesterday my mom insulted me and said I'm fat. And that I'm going through some fatty stage that's part of puberty hahaha and it would eventually go away and I'd stop gaining weight. What a relief that was. She said that happened to her too when she was around my age. Come to think of it, I've gained about 10 pounds since almost exactly a year ago when the fucking school made me take a fucking physical. Don't know why I still remember that though. HAHA FATTY STAGE XD

GOOD TIMES BAD TIMES. Fuck that song won't get out of my head. Robert Plant constantly goin "Good Times, Bad Times, you know I had my share; when my woman left home for a brown eyed man, well, I still don't seem to care." and Jimmy's guitar riff then John Paul's bass. Sheesh those same lines, that same guitar riff, that same bass, over and over and over and over and over and over and over ARGH.

DAMMIT I'M OUT OF WATER.


Christina N. @ 9:12 PM