Sunday, April 25
GUILTY PLEASURE: "In the Shadows" - The Rasmus

Can't believe I actually enjoy that sack of crap you call a song. If you could even call it a song. The video was made crappily, and the singer looks like a 5 year old girl who can't do her hair or her makeup.

Ow I got these cuts on my fingers and have no idea how I got them. Maybe I was trying to commit suicide in my sleep and sliced my fingers instead of my wrist. That's the mopst reasonable excuse I could come up with, since I don't recall a single thing I've done with anything sharp. I remember Helen once telling me that she somehow hurt her wrist and her parents thought she was trying to kill herself, and sent her to a psychiatrist. And that wasn't the only time they sent her to one either. She seems sane enough to me, but then again I'm crazy, probably crazy enough to not have people believing in my view of things.

Don't want to go to school tomorrow, it's gonna suck.


Christina N. @ 9:53 PM