Saturday, April 24
God I am so goddamn fucking bored right now. And my parents are playing really shitty music in the living room right now and my headphones hurt my ears. Perhaps booming up some MC5 may help?

Ate too much crab and gummy kiwi candy today. Now I don't feel good XP

Eh went to the shit ass mall today, met up with Jeannie there, that was cool. Then Branda told me to go away. What a spunky constipated 7 year old. Or maybe she's 6, I don't know. Um my mom bought a big baggy ugly purse that looks like a coke bag. Mmmm Nine Inch Nails is really good. She almost bought me a pair of shoes, and then said no cuz of the material. Bullshit! Whatever, I'll go barefoot.

Oh yeah my mom made me help her pick out instrumental wedding music for my dad's business. INSTRUMENTAL music. I was thinking of that kick ass 50's and 30's big bands stuff and Frank Sinatra, which I know isn't instrumental and totally rocks, but she said it was too old and sad. What the fuck I bet Frankie would turn over in his grave just hearing that. Don't worry Frankie, it hurt me too. :(

So she picks out this crappy elevator/corny/crappy/piano/shitty stuff I totally despise and don't think is romantic at all. Yeah, no one ever listens to the music mogul. She's playing the cds she bought right now, and this guy really sounds like Michael Bolton, although I know he isn't but he really sounds like it SO IT SUCKS.

Dude I'm gonna puke. Never eat too much seafood, wontons, and kiwi gummy candy in a single hour.

So, what to do for the rest of the night? Probaby bathe and just sit here til I get so tired I start to get delirious again and post another droning ramble crap post like a few months ago when I was doing homework at 1 or 2 in the morning and the entry was just full of crap that no one cares about, like this post I'm typing right now.

"RAMBLE ON!"


Christina N. @ 8:36 PM