Wednesday, April 7
Don't you hate it when people bother you when you're talking to someone? I was talking to Eric and Leah suddenly comes to me from behind with a box of matzah crackers and says, "LOOK AT MY MATZAH! DO YOU WANT SOME MATZAH?!?!" And in my head I was like, what the fuck???

Other than that, today wasn't bad I guess. In 4th block Karla and I wanted to get away from some asshole in our class so we told Mr. Stead that we had to ask Miss Williams something for lit class and perhaps maybe work on something (and this is all bullshit by the way so we could walk around the school). So he let us go. After finding out Miss Williams wasn't in her usual room, Karla wanted to go one way and I wanted to go to the other to visit people in their boring ass classes, so we agreed to meet at the doors at the BOTTOM of the stairs where the library was. I didn't hear it all and thought that we were supposed to meet at the actual library doors that were UPSTAIRS. Haha so we lost each other and ended up looking for her all over the place. I probably walked around the whole goddamn school for like 5 times til I finally saw her coming. Damn was that a relief, cuz it would be a shame to go back to class without her and having to make up some excuse for it.

And you know what the odd thing is? Mr. Merle and some other guy was talking to a hall monitor in the hallway, the same place where I probably walked past 5 times, and not a single time did they ask me for a pass (which Karla had). There's no fucking point to having hall passes. Sheesh.


Christina N. @ 5:34 PM