Friday, April 23
Don't you hate it when friends go on vacation and you don't get to see them for a while? I'm probably the only one who never goes anywhere or who ever does anything and doesn't have a life at all outside of school. It's probably my own fault, being such an asshole.

Wow, Fugazi's really good. Just like their name.

Uh today was okay. I don't know I was just all blah all day. First block, ulgh. How many times must Leah have a hissyfit every time I simply ask her for a pen. You're probaby thinking, "Well, why don't you ever have any books? No wonder she's always annoyed." Well I'd like to ask you, "Why DO you have books?" You know, the more books you carry, the dorkier you look. And I look dorky as dorky can be enough without any books already.

Now what kind of a dumbass brings a cd player without a cd in it? THE CHRISTINA KIND OF DUMBASS. Had to suffer all during art class without my daily dose of Led Zeppelin and having to listen to The Person Who's Sitting in Front of Me's wigger music on the boombox. And yes, not much was done on my current-very-behind-from-the-rest-of-the-class project again.

French. EW. Forgot what happened during the first block, so I'll state the happenings of lunch, if you aren't already bored of this. Rob kept bothering me to go outside with him all the time, he can be a real ass sometimes. No wait he can be a real ass alltimes. Oh yeah we saw this ultra hot guy whom we thought was new or something and he was sitting alone looking like, in Hollie's words, "He wants people to stay the fuck away from him." But actually he turned out to be a nice bunny and used to go to Hills, goes to Boonton now, and is here to see his girlfriend Rosie whom I don't know. Man I felt like such a groupie going up to him with the others. Haha I think that totally ruined it for us when we found that out. Oh well there'll be more =/

What the fuck, my mom is making me do homework ON A FRIDAY. Doesn't everyone know by now that I don't do homework unless she really threats me with a stick or it's something urgent, like in bio if everyone does their homework for the next 3 classes the teacher will bring us in something. Isn't "On a Friday" a song? By who? It's somewhere in the back of my head. I'll figure it out, eventually.

Second half of french, had to present our dialogue. Sucked. The goddamn teacher made me put my hella good italian ice away. Which it later melted and turned into lemonade. It made me cry :(

Metalshop, ew. Corey can strap his penis onto a bottle rocket for all I care.

Classes were shortened today to a certain thing which I don't want to mention that it sucks ass for the 10th time in 3 hours. Let's just say I had to sit in the middle of the bleachers behind a bunch of freshman whores and watching jocks and bitch-jocks run onto the basketball court making even bigger shitholes out of themselves and thinking that I actually care about them. God I should've snuck out the side door and walked home, but the weekend's starting, and I won't be able to see anyone til Monday due to being grounded and not having a life.


Christina N. @ 6:09 PM