Wednesday, April 14
Break is boring, just as I had expected. But not as boring as I really did expect. Today we went with Jeannie to Bridgewater Commons, cuz I had a gift certificate from my dad's friend on Christmas that was $20 for any store in that mall. We went through the entire crappy mall, and there was nothing that was really reasonable to use the certificate for. Could you believe there was no fucking FYE? The crappy Sam Goody didn't have the Strokes album NOR the Deep Purple album I wanted. So I decided to get this kick ass denim Sergio Valente designer jacket. It originally cost 128, clearanced to 98, further clearanced to 44, and further money off with the certificate to 22. Haha what a bargain.

Yeah that's like the only good thing that happened all break. Yes, my life is that much of bullshit. I've been aching to go see a Knife the Glitter show, but I think I'm still grounded. Fun.

Feel like baking cookies all of a sudden. =/


Christina N. @ 9:28 PM