Sunday, April 4
Ah, the fundamentals of doing homework well late into the night. I'm failing bio and possibly algebra, and am deathly afraid if the folks get the report card from the mail before I do. How long will the bruises last this time? It even hurts to think. I am supposedly studying now, but the shit is so boring my brain doesn't even have the itty bitty heart to take it in. Some ritalin may help.

I bet school tomorrow's gonna suck. Crappy weather and a B day. Last day of the marking period, last day of gym yay! Well sort of, since these last few games we've been playing are pretty fun; I hate to admit. Learning about health will be boring as fuck. The urinary system disposes of bodily wastes and consists of salt, water, ammonia, and other numerous chemicals. DON'T DO DRUGS. Millions of people suffer from lung cancer and brain damage every day from past drug use. Over-the-counter medicines such as Tylenol will help reduce pain. Skin cancer can be caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Genital herpes is not curable, but there is treatment for it. Condoms reduce the risk of sexually transmitted dieseases, such as HIV and AIDS. The respiratory system is made up of the lungs, trachea, and other related organs and body parts. The endocrine system- ah who gives a fuck I know enough about health already! Hope you enjoyed my all-in-one health course right there.

I still don't wanna study, so I'll make a list of movies that I must see in the near future:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Better Off Dead
3. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
4. the From Dusk til Dawn series
5. Footloose (YES AGAIN)
6. Serendipity
7. Reservoir Dogs
8. Fight Club
9. Spinal Tap
10. Wonderland
11. Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Can't think of anymore at the moment, but since I am extremely bored, I will probably list some more later tonight. Or make some other insanely useless list, like Rob Gordon does.


Christina N. @ 10:26 PM