Monday, March 1
Why do I have The Orgasm Song stuck in my head? Which really is The Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd off the Dark Side of the Moon album. Yeah, it really fucks you up when you listen to it during school. No wait it actually does you better when you listen to that album during school. It relaxes you and makes you forget about all the hardships of an adolescent's life and the obstacles which make life worth living. Yeah right that's what a fag would say.

But it's funny when I'm walking through a crowded and noisy hallway listening to the drowsy sounds of Pink Floyd. Think of it as like in a movie and some person is walking somewhere and it plays that music that goes so perfectly with what's going on. Well Pink Floyd is the exact opposite of what's going on. I'm boring myself so I'll get to something else.

Hmm I never knew the inside of a Mike and Ike is clear. YES, I HAVE THAT MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS.


Christina N. @ 9:37 PM