Tuesday, March 9
Went home early from school today, possible pink eye. In actuality, my eyes did hurt a lot, but didn't want to be bored out of my mind in metalworking (you're probably thinking, how could metalshop be boring? what the fuck is wrong with you? well, I was tired of pestering the teacher for help with my project and stopped working for a few classes, doing nothing altogether). I only expected to get eyedrops or some shit like that, but noooo, they called my parents to go home. And I got home at TWO FIFTY. What a waste. Not that I wasted half of my life doing nothing already.

The literature teacher assigns us to write an essay about our life's "great expectation". And what does the loser write, after thinking and sidetracking for four hours? Overthrowing the government. Obviously it's just a temporary subject for the essay, and I must think up of something. Probably astronaut, that's a decent idea. I'll be an astronaut when I grow up.

My hair needs to grow faster.


Christina N. @ 4:18 PM