Monday, March 8
Ulgh today was a bad hair day. Or at least I think it was. Didn't feel like finding a mirror.

Just saw the end of The Sure Thing, another Cusack flick. It was really good, but pissed me off a bit. Damn romances. Maybe I should go watch Footloose or something.

B days are gay I got two classes and lunch with Jen Remick, French class, and a jerk in metalworking. I should get myself into iss on a b day just for the heck of it. Catch up on my sleep there.

Damn this David Bowie song is really good. It's a shame that he is so ignored in school. Everyone's like, AFI! NIRVANA! AFI IS SO HARCORE! NIRVANA IS THE BEST BAND TO EVER COME ON EARTH! Bullshit! I do believe they are good bands and that Nirvana is indeed a great band, but it's a real shame when losers say they like Nirvana just to be cool. And I hate it when people constantly talk about Kurt's going away. I don't think it should be talked about so freely. Don't people have any fucking manners? What's almost as bad is that some folks say Nirvana invented grunge? Nuh uh. At least in my opinion. Maybe there just happened to be a few other bands that seem to have the same tone that came out the same time they did. How could someone invent a musical category? Bach didn't invent baroque, Van Halen didn't invent hair metal, Barry Manilow didn't invent crappy music.

Ok back to David Bowie. Yeah, he kicks ass. Who wouldn't wanna wear so much rouge on their cheeks that they start to look like a Japanese powder cake? He's such an epic songwriter, and can sing in so many styles it's awesome. And all those different outfits making you question if he really has a penis or not? Even better!

Comparing how he sings in The Man Who Sold the World, Changes, and China Girl, it's surprising that it's all the same guy singing those songs. He sounds like a South Park alien, Donny Osmond or something, and some Frank Sinatra-like dude.



Ziggy Stardust is so underrated.


Christina N. @ 7:47 PM