Sunday, March 14
I've been noticing, these plaid pants make my crotch 6 inches lower than usual. It's almost like those tight 80's pants with those hoops going under their feet that girls wore and they'd have to pull their pants up every once in a while cuz they were so tight and stuff and they'd start walking funny cuz the crotch is down too low. Except that these pants are ugly plaid and aren't tight and don't have the foot loop thing.

My livejournal is pissing me off. I can't do anything with the layout except change the colors.

Yesterday I saw THE craziest movie in its entirety. Entirety for network television that is, fucking editors. Yeah Being John Malkovich is one crazy movie. Transexual Cameron Diaz? Steven Seagal-ponytailed John Cusack? Naked John Malkovich? AAHHHH o_O


Christina N. @ 5:06 PM