Sunday, March 14
I am seriously fucking annoyed now. The internet is a piece of shit. When someone actually does talk, "the connection is interrupted". What kinda bullshit is that? And I thought Optimum Online was the best out there.

I seriously need a life, and get out more. My fuckhead friends suck, they don't call me anymore. Is it because of my substance problem? Well it's their fault for not knowing how to have fun. Assholes.

Notice I said fuckhead friends. Which meant only those who I consider fuckheads who don't give a fuck about Christina and use her just to talk try to talk to hot guys that she knows. Well fuck you, fuck your fucking ignorance, fuck your fucking jealousy, fuck your fucking indecency, fuck you!

Haha that sounds like what Spike Lee said in that Do the Right Thing movie XD

I'm gonna fucking crack soon if I don't go to bed.

Night.


Christina N. @ 2:13 AM