Thursday, March 4
For some reason I'm in a writey mood today. Probably cuz I'm hallucinating from the excess sunshine these last few days. The days are beautiful and you see things in a different perspective. I've got to admit, Great Expectations is a pretty good book, past the boringness. Actually, I think the only reason I actually want to read it is to see what happens with Estella. Other than that I don't really give a fuck. What a fucking hopeless useless lifeless romantic I am.

Ow why are my legs numb?

I've been really blah lately. I need to do something. Everything's been blah nothing significant really. Maybe I need someone to talk to. No not a shrink they'll prescribe me with some stupid ass Prozac or Zoloft or something. I should get out this weekend. If any of you loser friends wanna hang out. Probably not. Cuz I bet they're all thinking, Christina is such a boring slut who cares no one wants to fucking hang out with a freshman who looks like an old ass.

Yeah I'm so mean to myself haha.


Christina N. @ 9:16 PM