Thursday, February 19
Why is that that I never have any money? Oh well duh my folks never give me any! People tell me to get a job. Hell I don't even come to class on time let alone go to work.

This is very rare, I'm thinking about what I'm gonna do for the next few days. Everyone's visiting the old building and shithole aka Copeland. Fuck that it's break why would you go to school. Who am I to say that. I never do anything except sit at home and rot.

Anyway, does anyone care to hang out sometime? Maybe I'll have something to talk about for once.

For some reason I miss Justin all of a sudden. He moved in 6th grade and never told me! I wonder if he really did go to military school after all. Haha I miss those days when we'd talk about music and people who piss us off. What a shame, he was the first to introduce me to Alice in Chains when we were 10 and I didn't really give a fuck. Someday, I'm gonna track him down and shoot his commie ass with a paintball gun.

This picture of Sir Francis Bacon on my desk is bothering me.


Christina N. @ 9:44 PM