Wednesday, February 4
No, acutally I am not alright today. Notice there were no hahaha's in that last post. I hate February. I hate Groundhog Day. I hate Presidents' Day. I hate Valentines' Day. I hate people who have a significant other cuz I don't! Yes, it's a definite omen that this will be another year of not receiving any goddamn chocolate and being lonely. I'll get off of crack and go cry in my little corner in the closet. I'll commit suicide and remain in purgatory for eternity. Stella's gonna get laid and I'm gonna laugh! Ok that's enough making fun of Stella for today, because I'm a depressed fucker who can't make up anymore disses about Stella.

Can't bare to stand the fact that no guy is going to love me on the 14th. No one ever did or does love me so what's the point of complaining. I've been so lonely and need a hug or something, which I won't get. Or better yet, a guy who cares and who is as lonely as I am. (<== haha that was so sappy! [yeah, but it is true though =( ] I don't have any Charles Dickens powers and can't write in a non corny way)



Yeah, I need a man.


Christina N. @ 8:42 PM