Wednesday, February 25
JOHN CUSACK MOVIE TONIGHT! =D

Hell yeah Grosse Point Blank, I forgot what it's supposed to be about. It's on at 10, but I'm tired and hope I don't fall asleep. Like when I wanted to see The Darkness on David Letterman one day after going to a show. Fell asleep after watching 30 minutes of it, missed The Darkness, and woke up just during Craig Kilborn. Damn what a moron I am.

Today went to Vi's house again with herself and Marissa again and talked about the weird sexual fantasies of ours again. Ok maybe not totally that last thing. Yeah we colored stuff with crayola markers it was some really hardcore shit fun. YES! COLORING IS FUN!

Wow today absolutely no one said they wanted to attack me with scissors. Don't worry, my mom's gonna have a hotflash or something this weekend and will cut thy bangs.

W.A.S.P. sucks don't listen to them.


Christina N. @ 9:05 PM