Saturday, February 7
HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCKING BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD IS FUCKING BACK ON!

Yeah, it's probably the highlight of this fucking week of this fucking boring pointless life that I live. Anyway, it's given me this warm, cozy, loving, drunken wasted feeling inside. Yup, 5 hours of straight up dumbass-shitty-music-video-watching-stoners-who-even-have-more-of-a-life-than-I-do really does you good.

halloween special:

beavis (wearin a winger t shirt): i'm going out as a wuss




haha damn winger they really do suck alright.


Sometimes what bothers me is when people say they need some fucking time alone. I'm always alone. I've contemplated about myself enough. I have come to the conclusion that I will probably end up, like Prane says, a hobo. Or a junkie who spends all their money on pot that's skinny as a wooden coffee stirring stick and wears a Bob Marley hat all the time and sleeps on a different friend's couch every night til I overdose and in an over-polluted dog shit ridden park and die all alone, just like I am now without anyone who cares the least bit.


Plans for tonight:

1. Find something decent to watch.
2. Shower.
3. Make a cheese steak for a midnight snack.
4. Find at least one sincere person to talk to before I go to bed.
5. Sleep for a few hours til Beavis and Butt Head are back on.


Christina N. @ 8:17 PM