Sunday, February 29
Am I the only one whose biggest ordeal in life so far is a history project? Yeah, that's how boring life is. Hey well at least I'm not gonna get wrinkles on my forehead.

Yesterday was pretty kick ass. Like I said before, I went to my dad's friend's house and played pool with the guys. Actually it was the guy's son's 7th birthday party, but everyone just put that aside and used it as an excuse to get drunk.

The depressing part was the birthday cake. The candles were magic spark starting candles or whatever and you'd have to blow the shit out of them before they'd finally burn out. Well, the kid and this other kid spit the shit out of the candles instead. Therefore contaminating the once mouth watering giant square piece of ice cream with AIDS. That totally ruined it for me. Except for Quoc, he ate it anyway.

That was it for the kid's birthday party (which was approximately 20 minutes), cuz then all the adults and people drank and sang karaoke haha and played pool or whatever.

I saw the other Vi for the first time in one or two years, and her dad is still an asshole. I don't get him, he always calls my mom pretty woman or something and ignores the rest of us. And he just had another daughter with his wife a few months ago. This topic is scaring me I'll get away from that.

Didn't get home til 3:00 A.M. Then I ate and watched TV some more.


Christina N. @ 8:12 PM