Sunday, January 18
I've never been this deprived of sleep and eating before this past week. Let's see.....Monday was alright (or at least I could remember), but after that I bet I would need a snort of coke every half hour to keep up. Tuesday I don't know why I was tired at school, but I was. Eric came home with me cuz he missed his bus. Stayed til like 5 something til his dad finally came. That was cool. Probably was the highlight of my week, having a friend over for once.

Then some bullshit unexpectedly happened only after an hour after he left and I still hadn't gotten any rest. Almost immediately after I stepped outta the fucking shower HEATHER HODDER CALLS ME. She was like, and I know she was blinking spasmodically, "CHRISTINA WHERE ARE YOU LIKE LIKE EVERYONE IS LIKE HERE ALREADY LIKE REALLY LIKE WHERE ARE YOU???". I thought I was gonna get a headache just from that mere 10 (felt like 2) seconds of jibbering she calls english. Yeah, I was supposed to meet with my group to do our goddamn history project at the library at six but I didn't wanna go. So I didn't. And she tracked me down and called me. Jeez.

Yes, I did go. Against my will. Ten minutes to eat and change. And I was still starving. If I really could, I would've just not done the fucking project even if it was worth three test grades. But the rest of my group would be pissed.

And due to the fact I did not start my essays and shit for my portion of the project I stayed up to at least twelve every night the rest of the week trying to squeeze out some ounce of knowledge about the Aztecs onto a Microsoft Word document. Just thanks to THAT AND MR. FINKEL FOR GIVING US THIS PROJECT, I have had not enough sleep, food, or time to think or do anything. And this I say: FUCK YOU.

I haven't even started.


Christina N. @ 5:07 PM