Friday, January 2
I should be ashamed of myself I'm taking away the Jim Morrison background, which has only been here for about two or three days. SHAME ON ME. But don't worry folks, there are plenty more to come in the near future.

For now, it's The God of Guitar and yes, I hate to have new obsessions, JIMMY PAGE.

I'm reading this book about Zeppelin my mom paid for me, like....last May or April (when I was still in 8th grade) for that history report on who I thought was the most important person in American history. Oops my mistake. But I kept it anyway. I may have thought about returning it. And I'm glad I didn't. I didn't start reading it til the beginning of high school actually. Or at least I remember. That time I didn't know much about Zeppelin, another thing I should be ashamed of, but then it made the book even more great to read than it is. Ok anyway the beginning was slow and the fact that I didn't know much made it even slower. But since I got more and more time to read, including this long goddamn winter break I just CAN'T PUT IT DOWN. It's like that weird movie Idle Hands when that guy couldn't stop killing people cuz of his hand. Haha well my hands can't put down that book. I'm so pissed I'm past the picture sections and there's only about 100 or even less pages left out of the over 300 pages. I DON'T WANT IT TO END. Oh shit I'm sounding like one of those asian dorks who can't stop reading fucking Japanese manga. I should go beat myself later.

IT IS ONE HELL OF A KICK ASS BOOK. Stairway to Heaven: Led Zeppelin Uncensored. By their former tour manager Richard Cole. READ IT YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.


Christina N. @ 8:54 PM