Tuesday, January 20
Didn't go to school today. Haha just cuz I didn't feel like it. I bet no one noticed besides Lauren and Eric. So I just slept til 11, ate, did homework, watched tv, went on computer, the usual.

Oh fuck tomorrow I gotta get sacrificed. Yeah the history project dammit. We presented half of it on Monday and since I didn't have a copy of my part and wasn't prepared and shit cuz I don't give a fuck in the first place I looked like a total stoner while presenting my part. Haha you shoulda seen the look on Mr. Finkel's face it was almost as nasty as one of my mom's. And I STILL gotta present my second part AND get fucking sacrificed for the skit. And here's a direct quote from the script:

"Christina come on, lays down on desk. Aztecs and narrator hold her down. Priest brings up dagger and 'cuts' Christina. Scream. Pulls out 'heart' and puts it in bowl."

Notice there are typos. That makes it even more disturbing. Jeez the guys in my group aren't even hot so of course I'm very negative now! I wonder who the hell typed the whole thing up anyway. Probably Larry. No offense Larry. But if it was Heather, then I'm pissed.


Christina N. @ 8:48 PM