Wednesday, November 5
Yes, the Trent Reznor bondage background has deceased. :( And for those of you who think I'm a sick bastard you should be glad it's gone. Took me two days to figure out why it was gone. Turns out my dad had cancelled ATT Worldnet Service, which was where I uploaded files.

Poor Mr. Leather Jacket got wet today while coming home in the rain. Anyone is free to come over my house on a rainy day before I go to school and slap the living shit outta me to wear a nylon jacket to school instead of a leather one. And while you're at it, chop my foot with a pick to remind me to clean my sneakers too.

So what happened on this beautiful misty wet day? I don't know. But what I do know is what happened after school. I didn't feel like goin home so I stayed outside with everyone to freeze my ass off. Anyway, I was with Nick and Hamita and some other people and they all had a group hug and Heather Hodder (you know, that blinkity porcelain doll bitch) was tryin to fit in and was like "OK EVERYONE! GROUP HUG!" hahahaha and no one hugged her. XD How could she think they're her friends when they all wear black and she wears dayglo/hoochie hooker tissue paper. LOL me and Hamita laughed our asses off when she exclaimed for everyone for a group hug and no one hugged her. I'm still cracking up XD

Woo hoo I got Optimum Online. Woo hoo I got Optimum Online. Woo hoo. I. Got. OPTIMUM ONLINE. Ok I should shut the fuck up now. Acutally I got it two weeks ago. Now it takes less than the time for me to go to the bathroom for loading a page.


Christina N. @ 7:47 PM