Friday, November 7
Woo hoo goin to the mall soon with Lauren. =D

yesterday.

Did absolutely nothing useful to me, or anyone else. I was online for let's say....for how long it would take for Stella to appreciate real men. HAHA. No offense Stella.

I should be ashamed of myself for not practicing on the giant wooden peanut that makes music. With all this time in my hands I just sit around and do nothing. That's the spirit! Go me.

Watched the same episode of Viva La Bam for the third time this week. Like Vi said, I should get a life. I did. A very stupid one indeed. Hahaha it was funny when they were showin Don Vito's nasty toe. Ryan Dunn puked on the kitchen floor after he smelt it. Damn was it gross. Eww and Don Vito was even touching it and smelling it too and was like oh well I'll keep it and make it a necklace. Everyone musta been thinking, what the fuck? Haha even me.

Jay Leno and David Letterman were pretty good. Haha Jay mooned the guitar player and he was like dude when you do that can you turn the other way? LOL Yeah who'd want Jay Leno's ass in their face that's not very arousing.


Christina N. @ 3:57 PM