Sunday, November 9
Had a kick ass time at the mall. I should kill myself for buying something at Hot Topic. Hey it wasn't some ugly ass poser pants or whatever I bought a band shirt so that doesn't count. Led Zeppelin hell yeah. Haha the dark grey one with the naked man that has wings showin his crotch to everyone. I'm gonna wear it to school and see if any teacher notices and they'll be like "TURN THAT SHIRT INSIDE OUT CUZ IT'S AN OFFENSE TO SMALL BOYS". LOL I'm surprised my mom didn't complain about it at all.

Saw lots of people there....wow five hugs from three guys woo hoo. Let's see.....one from AJ, one from Eric, and three from Nick lol. Also saw Mike, Johanna, Brittany....and the people I don't talk to - Matt, Viraj, Justin, Jessica the pothead, and Lenny, or at least that's what I think his name was haha. Anyway I don't care about those people I don't talk to then why would I not talk to them.

How depressing is it that I am down to ONE DOLLAR. Seriously, that's all I have left. I can't even buy a fucking frappuchino with that much. Not even a SMALL one. Fucking government officials taking our money to buy thongs for their bitches. For example, BILL CLINTON.


Christina N. @ 3:08 PM