Tuesday, August 12
You know how slow time goes by when you're extremely bored for weeks on end? As slow as it takes for a 400 pound constipated fat person to crap out a single piece of shit. One thing that helps is having something to look forward to instead of knowing that it'll just go on and on without anything good coming from waitingl. Jeez I've been waitin for like......over a month to see I Love the 70's and I still got ONE MORE WEEK to go. @_@ Dude I wanna see it so bad to laugh my ass off like I did for I Love the 80's and go mad for Hal Sparks again XD Damn just ONE MORE DAMN WEEK.

And what do I have planned for the rest of this week? Watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. What a great time consuming schedule, isn't it? Hahahaha it's so funny watching a bunch of fags makeover a straight guy. Just as long as they don't make out I'll be just fine. Wow they were on Howard Stern last night lol and had to makeover Artie. They got him drunk and he was sayin a bunch of crap about fags and they were getting him a new wardrobe. Hahaha they couldn't get his freakin jeans on cuz of all his fat and the fact that he was drunk XD


Christina N. @ 5:50 PM