Wednesday, August 13
Should there be an I Love the 90's? HELL NO. For the 90's was nothing but a bunch of bullshit. Bubblegum pop, gangstas (can't believe I used that word), and uhhh Nickelodeon. Seriously, the worst torture for me is to watch Nickelodeon for 24 hours. After that I guarantee you I'll be dead by then. If I were to be on let's say I Love 2000 in the near future or maybe I Love the 90's I'd be dissing practically every subject that is brought up. And roll my eyes like slot machines at the very sound of Britney Spears. Why, why did I have to be born on the last and final year of the 80's? What a shame, because I feel like I'm in a time warp.

Hahaha how pathetic am I, I thought Rick Astley was Rick Ashley. So I went to vh1.com to see what that song was and I saw those message boards on the bottom and dude there are so many about Hal Sparks. Damn and I thought I was crazy. But I hate those people (and I say people cuz you know, there are some, *sigh* queer ones out there) that go "OMG HAL SPARKS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Sheesh talk about N*SYNC fans and groupies. But yes, they are indeed right he is very hot #_#

You know what sucks? He is over TWICE my age. :( And only about 1 inch taller than me lol. But anyway WHY? Damn I wanna grow up during the 80's and NOT the goddamn 90's. -_-' If I was a teenager in the 80's I WOULD be the right age. SHEESH.

Hey that would be funny if there was a show about me that a girl hates growin up in the 90's and suddenly wakes up in the 80's one morning. Kinda like that cancelled show Do Over. Damn was that a cool show.

Teenage hormones, something I just can't stand. Yeah that's also why this post is like it is. Teenagers act like such moronic asswipes it's burning to the eye. And yes, I do used to talk like those N*SYNC groupies like mentioned above. USED to. And I'm what, 14 now. Anyway, teenagers are assholes. ALL OF THEM. Ok ok not ALL of them. But in general I see them as wannabes and self-absorbed low-lifes to whatever piece of shit they see on TV. And you know what's the worst about it? I can't help it.


Christina N. @ 10:38 PM