Wednesday, July 16
Gay men are taking over television. Is it just me, or have a lotta new gay shows coming up? Like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Boy Meets Boy, and Queer as Folk. I mean, is like a new fad or something? Hey at least I never join in any trends or fads so I'll just watch the rest of America become fags and getting pissed cuz they can't marry the same gender. LOL.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is pretty funny actually. Although I don't think it's really meant to be that funny. Five gay guys gotta makeover a straight guy. XD Well there's gonna be some kinkiness goin on right?? Lol they're sayin all these guys are hot and stuff. And when the straight guy man-hugged his friend the fag goes about the straight guy's friend, "Oh I just think he touched his ass!" LMAO, after sayin that the friend was hot LOL. Well that's just me. I you think this show is sick and don't have a goddamn sense of humor, SUCKS FOR YOU.

You know what show I really wanna see? Queer as Folk. Haha Hal Sparks is so cute =D


Christina N. @ 9:37 PM