Friday, July 11
Another tediously pathetic day. Same routine as before, and still not a single thing new and fresh and interesting to watch on daytime television. Well except for Jerry Springer, but you know, the mother is around. You know what? Daytime television is full of shit. Why do they put all the crappy soaps and more "family oriented" talk shows ALLLL day??!?! Seriously, they play such crap I usually can't take it. And I mean rerun crap. Isn't there ANYTHING new during the day? NO. It's such boring shit that I have to watch over and over and over and over and over and over and over ALL DAY LONG to pass the boredom, but actually makes me even MORE bored. I just don't realize it cuz I'm watching such boring shit all day long.

I'll say more when I feel like it.


Christina N. @ 10:51 PM