Tuesday, April 22
madonna day.

Why does everyone have a blog on XANGA??? I think it SUCKS. They all have to have the same format/layout and you can't customize it as much as you can on Blogger! I even heard it was harder to fix anything on Xanga too. Blogger has awesome layouts you get to pick or you can start from scratch or change one of the ones they let you pick. You can do ANYTHING to it. So why the fuck does everyone still use Xanga?? You see, this is another example of the stupidity or society.

See on my list of other blogs of my friends? Only ONE isn't using Xanga and is using good ol' Blogger instead. Seriously....I'm sick of Xanga. Even in school people don't use the proper online journal word as blog and instead call it a xanga. What the fuck? What shame...they prefer to use the bossy Xanga over the free-do-anything-you-want Blogger.

today.
Lol yes it is indeed Madonna Day. Well on MTV it is. It sounds cool, doesn't it? Hey maybe it should really be a national holiday. Hahahaha people celebrating MADONNA. The SEX QUEEN. LOL what a holiday that would be.

Pretty much didn't do anything today. As usual. That's all you'd expect from me: NOTHING. I have the most boring life for a 13 year old. Everyone has their dates, goin over other people's houses, family outtings, church stuff, and even their JOBS. Jeez they're only 14 and have a job already. Well maybe I'm being the moron and I should be having a job instead of saying they shouldn't have jobs. Oh well I'm not allowed to get one til I'm done with school anywayz.....which is after COLLEGE. Sheesh my parents suck. They say I should concentrate on school. Haha I never even concentrate when I'm IN school. Well sometimes. Wouldn't wanna fail and get my ass kicked. And I mean literally.


Christina N. @ 3:50 PM