Saturday, April 19
At one of those freakin' parties again.......and Spring Break just started yesterday. Yes, on Good Friday. It was more of an Okay Friday for me lol. It was Jeannie's birthday and we went to her house with damn good ice cream cake, rented movies, and ate pizza for dinner. It was pretty decent I guess.

The Ring was ok. But overall pretty stupid. It only surprises you like twice in the whole movie (and only in the beginning) cuz it's just quiet and normal and crap and then AH! A ZOMBIE THING! See what I mean? That's nothing scary. It still wanna see JACKASS!!!! Damn why won't anyone let me rent that?!?! It's really funny shit and I really need a good laugh.

Anywayz...one horror movie I definitely wanna see is Hellraiser. Quoc says it's scary even for a guy like him. Hahahaha he says Pinhead is worse than Hannibal....well of course he's got a bunch of pins in his head think of the headaches and anger inside lol. He said Pinhead's way of killing people is naaaasty. Well I'd like to see it anyway....horror movies kick ASS. Can't believe when I was a stupid kid I used to be TERRIFIED, and I mean terrified of them. What a shame, since they showed more on tv back then -_-'

this week.

Was pretty good I'd have to say. Sheesh damn Ann took advantage of the time I was gone from health class cuz my team had to go on the field trip and asked this guy stuff that pissed me off! Lol well it pissed him off too she's so fucking annoying well I don't feel like gettin into details cuz it would take me forever, the crappy writer I am.

thursday.
Mr. Stiles thought that to start the last day of class before Spring Break we'd have some fun, so he made some students go on the board and write what they'd rather be doing than sitting there in class. They wrote they'd rather be: staring at a wall, sleeping, anywhere, shopping for their 8th grade dance dress, and outside. Then he said we had to write a story about all those topics together for 10 minutes then people would get to read them and laugh and blah blah you know. So I wrote mine about a homosexual that was stupid enough to shop outside for his 8th grade dance dress. And when Mr. Stiles was walkin around lookin at people's stories to see which ones were funny enough to be read aloud and got to mine he tore the paper outta my binder and said, "Write something appropriate." LOL!!! The class was so freakin quiet so everyone heard him loud and clear. Hahahahaha I was tryin real hard to not crack up. Hahahaha well the story had to be funny, right? What's more funny than a fag shoppin at some fake crappy store outside? No one understands my writing, lol.


Christina N. @ 11:12 PM