Tuesday, April 1
april fools' day.

Damn the school is GAY. They're starting construction on some of the science labs this week and the classes and homerooms have to move to the library and the crappy old gym. Well we get the crappy old gym. The lights are dimmer, there's a wobbly fabric/felt wall separating the two classes, Mr. Mack's fake skeleton is missin a leg, and I gotta sit under the basketball hoop. Lol actually it's pretty cool. I hate fluorescent lighting. It's too fucking bright like those mysterious medical facilities you see on tv with those stoned out doctors lookin at freaky demented specimens and mutilated thing humans which they did who-knows-what to them.

Hahahaha we dissected worms on Monday. It was pretty decent. But mine and Jess's worm was all dry and nasty it looked like a dried up leaf with shit in it. LoL! I wanna get to the frog and fetal pig. Yes, we gotta dissect a fetal pig later in the year. I wonder how big it is. My fist? Bigger? Hahaha sounds sweeet.

Today was ok. Not too good not too bad. Well, more good than bad but not that much. Wait I'm soundin like a retarded undecisive freak.


Christina N. @ 5:23 PM