Sunday, March 30
Wow......haven't really spoken about my days for the past couple of weeks, have I? Ahh the homework and shit! Seriously.....there's been way too much since those two days I've been out sick. Yes, I was out sick for quite sometime.....and been comin to school late for a few days after and pissin my friends off. Hahaha Nnenna said they'd send out a search party if I was missin any longer. Damn people actually noticed I was sick? Wow.

Well it started on a Monday when I got pinkeye and went to school anyway lol. Man was it nasty looking....lol all my friends were grossed out. And in history class I was just sittin there and it started crying....it was annoying and itched and hurt like hell. The next day I came down with the flu and THAT wasn't fun at all....and was out for the next two days. The third day I came to school pretty late and, you know, Nnenna was pissed no one heard from me the last few days. HAHA =p

Dinner now ^_^


Christina N. @ 5:27 PM