Sunday, March 9
I am STILL working on my goddamn research paper. Haha it was due Friday. I even stayed after school to finish it. But I STILL couldn't. Holy shit seriously it is THE most boring subject ever to have come up on the crusty face of the Earth. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T STAND IT. Even if my thesis statement is about The Sopranos, one of the most kick ass shows to ever come on television. See how boring Research Paper is? It's soooo boring that I'm starting to sound boring in this entry.

THANK GOD that Thursday will be the last and final day of that stupid ass elective....I'll wait for it like it's Christmas....and I swear, once the bell rings and I step out of that classroom, I will collapse on the nasty ass floor of the school in grief.

sunday.
Went to Henry's birthday party. For those of you who haven't been reading this crap for sometime, he is the kid I call Kelly's boyfriend. Hahahaha it's so obvious. For a kid who doesn't know much english, he still calls her. Well only twice, but still! And he's like....five. Now he's six though. Well duh.

Anywayz it was BORING. There were so many little damn kids makin so much damn noise playin this gay ass Tom and Jerry video game. While I was upstairs on the computer, I could still hear their goddamn voices cheerin and arguin and crap about it........sheesh.

9:20.
HOLY SHIT I AM FINISHED WITH THIS FUCKING RESEARCH PAPER!!!! AND NOW I MUST GO TO BED!!!! LOL!!


Christina N. @ 9:26 PM