Sunday, February 9
The top 7 best new or break out bands right now in no particular order:

1. The Vines
2. Audioslave
3. The Hives
4. The Strokes
5. The Pattern
6. Trustcompany
7. The Streets

You're probably thinking, "Where's Good Charlotte?! Where's New Found Glory?! Where's Simple Plan?!". Well, THEY SUCK. They're nothing but posers that think they're punk but are actually POP. AKA shit. There's not enough guitar, angst, or rebellion in their music. Nooo, it's about wanting some girl they saw walk across the street and that crap. Trustcompany is pretty good, but you really get tired of them after listening to one of their songs for just TWO times. I'm still wondering if I should keep them on...

Hahaha anywayz, I watched High Fidelity today starrin John Cusack and he always listed stuff and plus he's a music junkie. So I just felt like listin too.

Friday
Snowday! Damn we got a hell of a lotta snow.....8 inches.....the stupid news said THREE and we get EIGHT. What kinda fucked up answer is that??? Oh I have an answer to their guess for tomorrow's expected snowfall for them: YOU SUCK. Hahahaha I bet the Daily Show with John Stewart would have a better guess. Or no no wait, Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live.

Slept late.....then when I woke up I was like.....why is it so bright??? For 6:30 in the morning??? Haha then I realized it was snowin and just assumed school was cancelled cuz it was snowing pretty hard. And I was right.


Christina N. @ 7:34 PM