Saturday, February 22
Too much homework lately....jeez what the hell is wrong with Mr. Stiles?? Actually there's always been something wrong with him, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with that fag???

Haha there's this new rule for the eight grade that if you get four missing homework assignments you get a saturday detention.....and lol I think I got two missing already.....lol. I wonder how my mom would react....probably violently. She'd probably scold me for like two hours or something....hahahaha. Hmm I kinda forgot which ones I'm missing already, lol. Ok one was that stupid GEPA practice that we had to write a short story about this picture.....only wrote a third of it and handed it anyway.....lol. And the other was oh yeah! Those questions for history. That's a damn cool class though. I did part of it then didn't feel like bringing my history book home again so oh well. =P

Eeeeewww it's all nasty outside now. It's rainin a lot and it's melting the snow and it looks all shitty and mushy eeeeeewwww. And plus it's really really cloudy (of course) and gray. YUCK.

Nothing really exciting happened this week =(


Christina N. @ 4:14 PM