Sunday, February 2
I gotta get a goddamn book on people's opinions and stuff on The Sopranos! #_# I don't feel like bein a pain in the ass and makin my mom drive me to Barnes and Noble and walk all over the damn place just to find the damn book for my damn research paper! Oh well I'll just tell the teacher I totally forgot and left it at home and buy it tomorrow after school. AND I gotta fix my stuipid thesis statement....."Don't Complain about The Sopranos". Hmmmm what should I change it to? "The Sopranos, an Offense to Italians or Pure Kick Ass Entertainment?" Hahahaha that's a good one! I should definitely use it....but gotta take the kick ass part out. -_-' Ok, so it's "The Sopranos, and Offense to Italians or Quality Entertainment?". Yup, that one.

Got home at 3:15 this morning and went to bed at 4:00. Jeez Kelly takes so fucking long just to BRUSH HER TEETH. I mean it's just brushing your teeth with a toothbrush with toothpaste on it, and rinsing. How could it take FIFTEEN MINUTES?!?! And the bitch is only 8 YEARS OLD. No eight year old is supposed to be a sissy and take that long just to brush their damn teeth.


Christina N. @ 5:09 PM