Monday, January 27
Wow.....long time since I posted! I'll get to why later.

New layout.....don't know how to put the damn right bar thing....you gotta put the measurements and colors and tables and shit. So confusing @_@. Should I change the font color to everything silver? Cuz when it's all silver you can't really read it. And when it's red it seems like I'm all angry and gothic and crap. But I hate goths! They're all scary and pale and hate everything....how depressing....just like them. What if they used drugs and got all high and gay and happy? Hahahaha that'd be funny.

Lol so many people were absent from school today......I heard there's a virus goin around......I think I spread it....cuz I got flu like two weeks ago and am still recovering. I was coughin and blowin my nose all the time hahaha.....the cafeteria was so empty! I was like....where the hell is everyone????

Ok.....why haven't I been online lately? Well I GOT IN TROUBLE. My mom forced me to get a fuckin haircut about two or three weeks ago (some Friday, I forgot). She said she would cut ONE inch and instead cuts THREE. I was so fuckin pissed.....all my beautiful shining hair GONE. It was a bit over my shoulders but still she cut A LOT. I was too ashamed to go to school and lose my title as "straightest hair". Hahaha Ann called me "straight hair lady". And I had to put my hair in a ponytail for a week cuz if I put it down I looked like a tomboy. I hate tomboys.....they got freakin bad attitudes and have no sense of respect for anyone. Well except for Katie she's cool ^_-

Anywayz.........it's dinnertime :p


Christina N. @ 5:58 PM