Wednesday, January 1
New Year's Day

Ok day I guess....woke up at 1:30....ate leftover barbecue and rice from yesterday......got gingerbread cookies and candycane from neighbors....DAMN good!.....ate that with sushi shrimp.....damn good combination.....no seriously it is.....hmmmmm......finished homework with ease.......watched I Love the 80's on VH1.....the 80's rock......damn cool music back then.......hahahaha pastel suits look funny.....fagets with big mustaches and sky blue suits and mullet hair doo's......hahahaha so gay! Reminds me of Scarface.....sweeeeeet ass movie! I wanna see it again so bad....maybe I should download if off Kazaa....but that would take months I think.....cuz when I downloaded the Cowboy Bebop movie it took about 4 or 5 months.....hahahaha @_@

School starts again tomorrow...... -_-


Christina N. @ 6:22 PM