Tuesday, December 31
New Year's Eve

What a boring New Year's Eve....why is this year's homelife so much more boring than the years before? Probably cuz it's a teen thing.... sheesh. -_-' Or maybe I know what's boring and what isn't. Oh my gosh am I getting smart?? Hahahahaha drinkin all that soy sauce from the bottle works....

Saw Poltergeist a few days ago....it was so gay! And stupid TV people/press said it was one of the scariest movies of all time. Yeah right. I was watchin it all alone in the dark at 1:00 in the mornin! Sheesh people were THAT chicken back then?? I feel the same way about Friday the 13th, but it was cooler than Poltergeist. Well actually I just saw the part up to when the family hires that old lady to help them and stuff. Hmmmm....also saw the end of Amityville II. Pretty cool but not scary at all. Kinda like The Exorcist but A LOT less scary I bet. I wanna see Exorcist!! Sounds damn cool. Definitely gonna watch it this weekend....TVGuide says it's gonna be on....Anywayz hahaha in Amityville II the priest got the demon into HIMSELF after he got it outta the guy.....I feel sorry for him, now he's gotta suffer. I feel even more sorry for him if no one saves him. And the third one was so boring at the beginning I stopped watching it.

Hahahaha That 70's Show KICKS ASS!!! Why didn't I ever watch it before??? Can't believe I thought it was stupid....then for some reason like a few weeks ago I started watchin it and it was really damn funny! And Ashton Kutcher is HOT........ @_@


Christina N. @ 11:14 PM