Sunday, December 1
I . AM . SO . BORED . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of a party is this.....?!?! NO ONE MY AGE WAS INVITED!!!!!! And I wasn't even allowed to invite ANY of my friends over!! I AM SO FRIGGIN BORED!!!!!! I've been online for what...FIVE HOURS?!?! Even worse my ass is startin to go numb....lol.....been sittin too long....

Oh yeah! Pretty interesting episode of Inu Yasha that was.....He and Kagome are gettin closer!! They almost kissed.....hahahaha I missed that part though due to talkin to Leslie (buttchunk [lol]). Hey wait I'm startin to sound like some freak who watches soap operas and cry over some bitch who got impregnated by her sister's friend's aunt's niece's boyfriend's sister.

Music was turned off!! Hope they're goin home so I can get some food....I don't care if it smells like cigarettes or got beer splashed on it.


Christina N. @ 1:00 AM