Sunday, December 8
Hehehehe went shopping at the Paliades yesterday! Big ass mall.....they got a ferris wheel, roller coaster, and carousel in it! See what I mean?? Oh yeah and a movie theater, imax theater, ice rink, Home Depot, and a lotta other stuff. Anywayz we went with Jeannie and Branda and their mom. Hahahaha the ride there was long and loud and annoying. Thanks to me and Branda! Lol we were yelling stuff about how seatbelts are full of crap and stuff......lol.....we got lost for a few minutes, then the toll booth guy told us where it was....hahaha.....and my dad said he knew the way! Damn him, he always says he can do something and then can't. What an ass.

I got three new shirts.....one cost $8 I think, another cost $11 or $12, and the other cost like $54. Hahaha expensive one that was.....very pretty! Got it at Mr. Rags......funny name for a store but they got cool stuff there....all ghetto and skateboarding kinda stuff. Hahaha my mom said all that stuff was my Christmas present from her....not bad....finally I got some new and in style clothes....unlike my ugly and crappy stuff I gotz now....but Helen says they're really cool and so me! Same thing with Monica. Hahaha I don't think so.

Watched My Dog Skip today! Well at least the second half of it. Pretty damn good! I know I know, I never watch dramas like that and watch nothin but violent stuff that fills your head completely and makes you create makeshift weapons to use on your siblings but seriously, there was NOTHING to watch this afternoon. Except for this war movie called The Boys of Company C but I saw that already and plus it's pretty old...

Stupid ass homework.....I got so much I didn't do and now I gotta make it up! Lol! Oh well maybe I'll totally skip the history assignment...it's only one anyway and I'm doin good on everything else...hahahaha :p

Gotta go dinnertime! ^________^ So hungry...


Christina N. @ 5:27 PM