Friday, December 13
Haha.....purdy good week I guess.....damn funny though on Wednesday in gym class.....like these guys were playin volleyball and two of them tried to spike da ball at once and instead hit the net and fell and knocked the whole damn thing down along with the other one that's connected to it for the other court! LOL!!!!!! And they were rollin on the floor laughin and dissin at each other for bein stupid enough to knock everythin down. Hahahahaha they looked so stupid! Especially Phil....hahaha what an ass......just kidding! He's hella funny and cool though hahaha. XD I was laughin my ass off!! And Blake was sittin right next to the giant metal pole and when it fell it scared da shit outta him! Those things are damn heavy too! I felt da floor shake a bit. Lol he almost jumped too......hahaha poor guy.

Gotta go now....I DON'T WANNA GO!!!! =(


Christina N. @ 10:03 PM