Wednesday, December 25
Christmas Day

Damn ass boring!!!! #_# I know Christmas is supposed to be fun.....but it's NOT. Well this year that is. Let's see what I got:

1. $54 Hurley sweater from my mom
2. another shirt from her
3. and...yet another
4. Pochacco notebook and pen from Monica (so cute!)
5. candy thing from Courtney
6. candy from Ilona
7. burned CD from Nnenna
8. another burned CD from Prium
9. a card from Krupa
10. Medal of Honor from my mom
11. two teddy bears, a card, and a giant box of Belgian chocolates ^____^ from Kim
12. candy cane from Lauren
13. Godiva chocolate from Rachel
14. paperweight with little fishies inside from Henry and his parents - Co Nga and Chu Hanh [ I think I spelled that right... ]
15. $50 from Jeannie's mom
16. $10 from my mom [ hahaha my fifth present from her ]
17. $2 from my mom and dad's friend's father [ I know, so little...but I don't really care ]
18. $30 from my grandpa
19. a damn good plate of homemade cookies from Helen

Dinnertime now.....I'll list more if I remember them.


Christina N. @ 5:36 PM