Friday, December 27
Boring, BORING day......stupid ass kelly watched her stupid ass Pokemon movie from Blockbuster so I couldn't play video games. Goddammit it was too long! Or at least felt like it. My mom made me put the Xbox upstairs. Well I want it downstairs! With the nice big flat screen TV. THAT'S where it belongs....Anywayz when kelly was done watchin the stupid ass movie my mom took the TV right away to watch home and garden crap. Sheesh!

Let's see.....there was this robot dude named Zeta on Batman Beyond....isn't that another series?? The Zeta Project! Dude and they both look a lot alike too......so....is The Zeta Project a spinoff of Batman Beyond? Hahahaha cool......but I don't watch The Zeta Project cuz it looks gay, unlike Batman Beyond, which kicks ass. ^_^


Christina N. @ 4:38 PM