Wednesday, November 20
What a pretty day today was! The sun was shining, the leaves are orange and red, the lake was glittering, OH HOW PRETTY!!!! Ok I'm scaring myself now.....

Was almost late for school today! #_# I was dreamin' and it made me sleep deeper so I couldn't wake up. ALARM CLOCKS SUCK!!! Sometimes the damned thing won't even wake me up and when it does it rings spontaneously. What pieces of crap they are....

Average day I guess, surprised Mr. Stiles didn't yell at me for not writing my paragraph! Hehehehe.....I gotta write THREE more for Friday....sheesh how many descriptions is he gonna make us write??!?! #_#

Started playing volleyball today in gym. It's pretty fun! ^____^ I used to play it a hell of a lot back when I was kid.....without an actual net. Hahahaha we just played with an imaginary one....parents wouldn't buy one. And plus there's no flat ground on this damn hill. Anywayz I'm on the last team (I mean last number) AGAIN. Jeez don't I ever get to be on team one or two or something?? NO, it's always FOUR or FIVE. Stupid bad luck.....

Took another two hour nap today after school! Damn it feels good! Woke up at four. Still tired though....Then watched tv til five. Then did homework. Then ate dinner. Then finished homework. Washed dishes. Showered. And here I am now bein' bored as hell cuz NONE of my friends are online and I have like one HUNDRED. Where ARE they??? Same thing happened yesterday....where the fuck are they???? Probably makin' out or something....hahahahaha


Christina N. @ 8:38 PM