Saturday, November 23
Watched tv for SIX straight hours yesterday.....right from 1:00 when I got home from school to 7:00 after I finished dinner. @_@ And today I actually did something. I CLEANED! WOW!!! What a life I have......

Thanksgiving is almost here! We're having a party.....all my parents' friends...... :( Them and they're stupid getting drunk on Heineken and singing karaoke.....ALL DAY AND NIGHT! I should ask if I could invite some of my friends. Or at least one! I bet my mom would say no, she always does. I mean, COME ON. She's gonna be having fun all day with like TWENTY of her friends and I'll have NONE. And the stupid bitch sister has her stupid boyfriend. I have NO ONE. What kinda party would that be?? A fucking ass boring one.

Sometimes grown up parties are SO boring I'd rather be at school where my friends are and I can diss people all I want. Even if there are drunk guys singing like fags at our parties I get bored of laughing at their stupidity.


Christina N. @ 10:55 PM