Saturday, November 30
PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY COME TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

Well actually it's a little late.....but oh well the music's pretty loud still. They're all my parents' friends. And not surprisingly they bought my sis's boyfriend. I think he's uhhh six now? Anywayz the karaoke is so loud I can feel the floor vibrating! @_@ It's especially freaky when they all start singing in unison like Irish guys who put chili in their beer XD . Lol it's pretty funny, too bad they don't do that often enough.

I'M HUNGRY!!!!! Again...too afraid to go downstairs where all the food is cuz, well, you know. My mom just HAD to bring all da bread downstairs...leavin nothin up here! #_# These cheesecake is crappy and I have no more Pepsi Twist! I.....want......food.......!!!!!!!

Inu Yasha time!! ^____^


Christina N. @ 11:14 PM