Thursday, November 28
IT'S THANKSGIVING AND IT SUCKS!!!!!!!! I knew this party would suck. For me that is. There's nothing but grown ups. Old people, women who talk about their annoying-ass kids, annoying-ass kids who bother the shit out of you and pull your beautiful black hair, and ten or so guys who're waiting for the elders to leave so they can get drunk and sing karaoke in slurred Vietnamese. And guess what. There's NO ONE around my age. Why must there NEVER be anyone THIRTEEN. Or twelve. Or eleven. Or fourteen. Or fifteen. Or at least TEN. But NO, there are only stupid ass PRESCHOOLERS. Kids around that age. THE most worst age there could be. THE worst. It's not that hard to invite a few people my age so I don't have to sit my fuckin ass down on this chair all day just waiting for people my age to be online.

The food sucks too. The turkey is dry. The mashed potatoes have lumps in them. The stuffing looks scary. The eggrolls have no flavor. And there's nothing to drink except water, beer, or CAFFEINE-FREE coke. Who the hell likes diet coke?? Fat people who think they're thin, that's who. Stupid fat ass people who think they're thin as a stick. Hahahahaha I hate those people, you make fun of them and all and they go bragging about how "thin" they think they are.

Lol lemme tell you about this one time when a fat girl almost made 3 or 4 people fall over. It was last quarter and I was still in spanish class. There was an awesome adventures class right outside our window playing that game when there's three small wooden islands, two about 4 by 4 feet and one about 2 by 2 I think and there's two planks, one long one and a shorter one. Everyone starts out on one big island and they gotta get across with the plank onto the small island and then to the big island, one person at a time obviously. Ok so there was this fat girl about to jump off the plank and onto the other island and the other three that were left and to stand on the end so she could jump off. And when she jumped off she flipped the plank and the other three all almost fell off the island. LOL!!! ONE person making THREE almost fall. LOL!!! I know, I know, if you don't get this it's probably because I'm a horrible story teller. Well, TOO BAD.

Hahahaha did you ever hear a song by The Ramones called "The KKK Took My Baby Away"? Hahahaha what a funny name for a song. But it's a damn good song! It was stuck in my head all day and it FINALLY got out. Hahahaha the KKK took my baby away! :p


Christina N. @ 7:55 PM