Thursday, November 7
I FINISHED DOWNL-
OADING THE COWBOY BEBOP MOVIE!!!! FINALLY!! TOOK ME 4 MONTHS AND NOW IT'S FINALLY AT LAST DONE!!!!! YAY!!!!! ^____^


Now you must be thinking what kind of a freak would wait four months just to download a movie. Well the program I used to download it from you can turn off your compy and not lose it and when you log back on it just continues ^____^ So I just left it there for what seemed to be about four months and when I checked it today it was DONE. Maybe it was five months.....I lost count sometime along the way.

Boring ass day.......spent most of the afternoon playing video games sitting on the floor and making my ass numb......then I got stuck at a part so I turned it off and decided to watch tv. You're probably wondering why I'm playing video games on a weekday.....cuz it's a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! Teacher's convention or something on Thursday and Friday. The bad part is.....I have too much homework...... :( And some other reasons I don't feel like typin right now..... -_-'



Christina N. @ 9:57 PM